Polarr Photo Editor 4.3.0
Polarr offers a set of advanced, AI-enabled face editing tools and global and local adjustments, as well as 100+ filters made by the world's best photographers.
- Photos extension
- Advanced suite of face-editing tools
- Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
- State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- TIFF Export
- Customizable workspace
- Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
- Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
The face-editing adjustment suite includes:
- A powerful auto-enhance face-editing button
- Skin smoothing, texture, hue and tone adjustments
- Teeth whitening and brightening adjustments
- Eye-brightening adjustments
- Lip brightness and saturation adjustments
- Face reshaping and contouring tools
Not to mention Polarr's redesigned selection of powerful tools:
- New Batch Auto-Enhance ability with Batch Export
- New Denoise tool for greater enhancement and clarity
- One-click automatic global enhancement for saturation, highlight, shadows, contrast and exposure levels
- New navigation bar system and workspace with drag-to-rearrange tools.
- New Curves, HSL, Toning, Distortion tools
- New Lens blur tool for radial and gradient masks
- Color masking tools
- TIFF export
- New advanced brush tools
- Step-by-step interactive photo editing tutorials.
What's New:Version 4.3.0:
- For El Capitan and Yosemite users, we fixed all import related crashes in this update.
- For High Sierra users who run on 2015 Macbooks, we also fixed the trailing ghosting issues when moving the image around.
- We recommend you use the Pro mode of the app on bigger displays. You can change the express/pro mode UI in settings.
- We added better grain texture and grain controls. Now you can control roughness and highlights of the grain.
- We moved some of the local adjustment controls to the bottom of the image, and now the controls will hide when you make adjustments.
- Other improvements from our iOS app is now carried over to the mac app as well.
- Title: Polarr Photo Editor 4.3.0
- Developer: Polarr Inc
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 63.52 MB