Photo Batch 1.0.2
Process, adjust, resize and crop tons of images at once
Photo Batch will help you process all your images at once. No more repetitive work, simply drag the images or the folders you wish to process into Photo Batch, then apply the desired effects, crop, rotate, resize and rename them all and finally export them.
- Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Crop your image by percentage or by pixels.
- Resize your image by percentage or by pixels.
- Rotate all images at once.
- Maintain image aspect ratio by setting the maximum pixel height or width.
- Export all images to the same folder, regardless of where they came from.
- Instantly rename all of your images.
- Convert images from all major file formats (jpeg, png or tiff).
- Preserve original metadata.
- Retina-ready graphics.
- Fix in licenses window: Now the user's name is visible
- Fix in scale by Maximum Pixels' height
- Miscellaneous other minor fixes and improvments
- Title: Photo Batch 1.0.2
- Developer: One Periodic Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6+
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 9.73 MB