Studio One Professional 3 v3.5.6
The next standard is here! Introducing Studio One 3. New version 3 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
At every step of the musical process, you’ll spend your time creating music instead of fighting a bloated interface. And the sound quality? Well, simply put, it’s unparalleled. In fact, the most common comments from musicians, producers and engineers who have switched to Studio One are “I can just get things done faster” and “Studio One just sounds better.” Let’s find out why.
Start Your Engines
The Start page is your home base, where you access recent Songs and Projects or start new ones, adjust hardware settings, check in on your online progress, stay in touch with the latest Studio One news, and develop new skills through demos and tutorials.
Bringing it All Together
The Song page is where the magic happens. Everything you need is dynamically laid when and where you need it, without juggling multiple windows. Here you’ll find your Arrange view, video track, track Inspectors, edit view, mix view, and browser.
Drag-and-Drop: Intuitive, Fast, Convenient
Creating backing tracks that automatically sync to your song tempo, enriching an arrangement, loading an Instrument, effect or sample content, and more are easy with Studio One’s updated browser, which offers keyword-based musical search, plug-in thumbnails, and nearly 10,000 audio and music loops in the Professional version. Plus, the browser links to the PreSonus online marketplace and to Exchange for access to more add ons, and content from other Studio One users.
Studio One Professional’s new Arranger Track provides rapid and intuitive song rearranging—even with large projects. Just drag sections to a different place in the Arranger Track or Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
Scratch Pads—The Freedom To Experiment
Working hand-in-hand with the Arranger Track, the new Scratch Pads are an innovation so simple, yet so powerful, you’ll wonder why it took years to invent them. Scratch Pads provide a powerful and easy way to experiment with different arrangements or versions of a section, without jeopardizing your existing work and hassling with saving copies and countless undos. Simply drag sections, content, and events or content into the Scratch Pad, experiment away, and drag it back when you’re done. And you get unlimited Scratch Pads that can all be saved inside your Studio One Song file.
No Limits on Creativity—or Sound Quality
Studio One places no limits on your creativity. You have unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, virtual instruments, buses, FX channels, and undo/redo. And with Studio One Professional’s 64-bit audio processing, you don’t have to worry about your mix degrading when you work with large projects and mix in the box.
Get Truly Inspiring and Unique Sounds
Speaking of sound quality… in addition to 64-bit processing precision, Studio One version 3 features a new synthesis engine and two inspiring new instruments: the Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth and the Presence XT sampler. With Studio One Professional, Presence XT includes a 14 GB sound library and the ability to open EXS, Giga, and Kontakt libraries.
Leave Your Sonic Fingerprint
Modern music has largely degraded to a flatland of repetitive presets. Turn on the radio, or listen to commercials, and we’re sure you can identify the sounds. Studio One version 3 changes all that and gives you tools to craft your own unique voice, including Multi Instrument, Extended FX Chains, and Note FX.
What's New:Version 3.5.6:
New features and improvements:
- Support for PreSonus Studio 1810 and 1824 USB audio interfaces
- Support for DAW remote control from PreSonus StudioLive series III mixers
- New options to add and rename Channel name as Macro argument
- Audio Buffer handling at 32 samples is more robust now
- Added System Information to Help menu
- VST preset not displayed in Studio One Artist
- Crash in Sonogram after loading Project
- Channel solo state not restored correctly
- Crash when loading a template
- Return to Start on Stop ignored when in Record
- [macOS] AVB sound device causes Core Audio spikes
- [macOS] crash with AU plug-ins and monitoring ON
- [macOS] AU FX stop processing when toggling Mono/Stereo
- [macOS] Aggregated audio device input not working after switching output
- [macOS] Crash in Song Notepad
- Search text field loses focus when result list is displayed
- Play cursor position is incorrect after loading song with scratchpad
- Arrangement sometimes scrolls to top after duplicating track
- Crash when quitting from Start Page
- Channel macro control assignment doesn't work with 3rd party plug-ins context menu
- Crash in Multi instrument track editing
- Freeze on undo/redo copy events
- Inspector of automation tracks blank for Instrument individual output channels
- Note FX not playing when adding new on top position
- Marker positions not deleted when scratchpad is deleted
- Adding track to folder scrolls down to last track
- [Windows] forced-reactivation on every reboot on certain systems
- Title: Studio One Professional 3 v3.5.6
- Developer: PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.7+
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 352.11 MB