IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS - IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience - IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality - Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV's config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user - IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
- Designed for modern macOS
- 4 original themes
- Best user experience
- Convenient settings
- Customizable mouse action
- Customizable key bindings
- Touch Bar / Force Touch support
- Picture-in-Picture support
- Powerful backend
- Playlist and chapter
- MPV config file system
- Open source
- Added HDR support for M1 Pro/Max Macbook 14/16
- Added updating of "Date last opened" Finder metadata
- Added OSD notification when File Loop is toggled
- Added support for the macOS Reduce motion accessibility preference
- You can now use Up/Down and Enter key to navigate through the welcome window
- Added support for downloading subtitles from Open Subtitles when streaming
- Fixed crash when using Legacy Full Screen under macOS 11+
- Fixed legacy full screen ignoring double clicks
- Fixed camera housing blocks controller using legacy full screen
- Fixed window not resized when screen changes in legacy full screen mode
- Fixed file Loop mode cannot be toggled off via menu command after it is turned on
- Fixed file Loop menu item does not show ✔︎ when toggled on
- Fixed audio filters with same name cannot be removed
- Fixed not possible to toggle audio filters in menu
- Fixed crashes in OpenGL code
- Fixed fatal error: video info not available
- Fixed crash related to macOS power management
- Fixed crash due to corrupted thumbnails
- Fixed IINA crashes with 'Code Signature Invalid'
- Fixed NSInvalidArgumentException crash
- Fixed excessive CPU consumption when opening the Playlist Panel
- Fixed currently open filenames not syncing
- Fixed extremely frequent hangs since upgrading to Big Sur; IINA basically unusable
- Fixed media keys doesn't work
- Fixed aspect ratio change with rotation doesn't works with custom shortcut
- Fixed crash on open when external display disconnected
- Fixed CPU is consumed when paused and minimized in the dock
- Fixed deadlock in PlaylistViewController
- Fixed custom key binding ignored
- Fixed memory leaks when searching directories for media files
- Fixed memory leaks when generating thumbnails
- Fixed progress bar does not reach end
- Fixed top left bar animation is not synchronized with real volume
- Fixed mpv default key bindings missing keys mpv added
- Corrected numerous misspellings throughout the project
- Updated mpv to 0.34.1, FFmpeg to 4.4.2, libgmp to 6.2.1_1, libass 0.15.2
- Updated mpv to fix CVE-2021-30145
- Updated mpv to fix memory leaks involving mpv/Lua
- Updated mpv to fix memory leak of mpv "advanced_editlist"
- Updated libgmp to fix can't load "Open URL..."
- Updated libass to fix IINA doesn't render Persian subtitle properly
- Updated FFmpeg to fix Adding audio filter triggers heap-buffer-overflow
- Title: IINA 1.3.0
- Developer: Collider LI
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 73.45 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.