IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS - IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience - IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality - Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV's config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user - IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
- Designed for modern macOS
- 4 original themes
- Best user experience
- Convenient settings
- Customizable mouse action
- Customizable key bindings
- Touch Bar / Force Touch support
- Picture-in-Picture support
- Powerful backend
- Playlist and chapter
- MPV config file system
- Open source
What's New:Version 1.0.1:
- A crash on quit
- A potential crash when generating thumbnails
- "Use config directory" still being clickable when advanced settings is disabled
- A problem where IINA automatically quits when the playback history window is still open
- The way to get the actual display FPS for options like video-sync
- Don't exit full screen when entering PiP
- Updated localization in Swedish and Japanese, added Ukrainian localization
- Title: IINA 1.0.1
- Developer: Collider LI
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Size: 36.53 MB