IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS - IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience - IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality - Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV's config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user - IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
- Designed for modern macOS
- 4 original themes
- Best user experience
- Convenient settings
- Customizable mouse action
- Customizable key bindings
- Touch Bar / Force Touch support
- Picture-in-Picture support
- Powerful backend
- Playlist and chapter
- MPV config file system
- Open source
What's New:Version 1.0.7:
- Added an option to accept the first mouse or not (#2332)
- Catalan language support
- Adds a remove button in the playlist to remove individual playlist items.
- Music mode now supports mouse scroll controls (#2157)
- Fixed the screenshot format cannot be selected (#2642)
- Fixed a crash when scrolling in the playlist containing too many items (#2745)
- Fixed a crash when setting audio/sub preferred languages (#2806)
- Fixed a crash when trying to screenshot with no video track (#2924)
- Fixed a crash when quitting the app in music mode
- Fixed OSC sometimes does not disappear (#2750)
- Fixed a possible infinite loop when matching subtitles (#2531)
- Fixed a frame from the last played video sometimes remaining in the window (#2197, etc.)
- Seeking in Touch Bar no longer resumes playback if it wasn’t playing before seeking (#2767)
- Fixed an issue that prevent from enabling saved audio filters (#2729), and do not ask the user to turn off hardware decoding when enabling an audio filter (#2731)
- Fixed an issue where the window jumps to the focused screen when changing the playing file (#2749)
- Fixed various issue regarding window size in music mode (#2771)
- Fixed fast-forwarding not stopping when paused through the menu action
- Mini player now behave more like the main player (e.g. updates the “now playing” widget correctly) (#2772)
- Fixed the PIP window cannot be closed and restored to the main window (#2804, #2917)
- Fixed several rendering glitches in the PIP window
- Fixed the Safari plugin not respecting "open media in new window" preference
- Refactors code related to the player window and Fixed several improper behaviors associated with the initial window position and size / window resizing settings.
- Improves performance when deleting histories (#2722)
- Make most of the input fields continuously update their value (#2716)
- For consistency considerations, single-click on a chapter no longer jumps to the chapter; it requires a double-click now (#2734)
- Double-click online subtitles to download (#2706)
- Changed the default online subtitle provider to OpenSubtitles
- Stopped showing OSD on chapter change, more customization of the OSD will be available in v1.1.0
- IINA can now remember the position of the inspector panel, instead of showing on the rightmost every time.
- The welcome window now shows a vertical scroller in the history table (#2715)
- Various localization updates from Crowdin
- Updated mpv to 0.32.0, updated youtube-dl
- Title: IINA 1.0.6
- Developer: Collider LI
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 40.05 MB