Kaleidoscope spots differences in text and image files.
- Single window workflow: One tab per comparison
- Compare two+ files: Add any number of files per tab
- Always up to date: Auto-refreshes when files change
- File Shelf: Quickly go from file to file
- Path Bar: See where your files are
- Keyboard shortcuts: Every action has a shortcut
- Supports any text file: Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Clear comparisons
- Three layouts: Blocks, Fluid, and Unified
- Compare documents: Imports text from .doc and .rtf files
- Instant search
- Change Stepper: Quickly jump from change to change
- Highlights: Added, deleted and changed text
- All popular image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more.
- Four connected layouts: Two-Up, One-Up, Split, and Difference
- Comprehensive image support: RGB/CMYK/LAB, alpha, any size.
- Multi-touch support: Smooth scrolling and pinch to zoom
- Customizable environment: Change background color, difference mask and checkerboard settings
- Two difference mask modes: Spot absolute or relative changes
- Git, Mercurial, SVN, and Bazaar: Integrate with a couple of clicks
- TextMate SVN
- ksdiff Command-line tool: Integrate with practically anything
What's New:Version 2.3.5:
- On macOS Big Sur, when closing a window after reviewing changes, Kaleidoscope should now always offer to save changes, instead of the app becoming unresponsive.
- Clicking a screenshot in the Getting Started window once again opens a sample document. Also, the app no longer crashes every time.
- Drastically reduced memory consumption in many areas.
- View > Decrease Text Size now always works as expected.
- Improved readability of some content when running on macOS Big Sur.
- Various smaller bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: Kaleidoscope 188.8.131.525
- Developer: Black Pixel
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 24.5 MB