Kaleidoscope spots differences in text and image files.
- Single window workflow: One tab per comparison
- Compare two+ files: Add any number of files per tab
- Always up to date: Auto-refreshes when files change
- File Shelf: Quickly go from file to file
- Path Bar: See where your files are
- Keyboard shortcuts: Every action has a shortcut
- Supports any text file: Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Clear comparisons
- Three layouts: Blocks, Fluid, and Unified
- Compare documents: Imports text from .doc and .rtf files
- Instant search
- Change Stepper: Quickly jump from change to change
- Highlights: Added, deleted and changed text
- All popular image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more.
- Four connected layouts: Two-Up, One-Up, Split, and Difference
- Comprehensive image support: RGB/CMYK/LAB, alpha, any size.
- Multi-touch support: Smooth scrolling and pinch to zoom
- Customizable environment: Change background color, difference mask and checkerboard settings
- Two difference mask modes: Spot absolute or relative changes
- Git, Mercurial, SVN, and Bazaar: Integrate with a couple of clicks
- TextMate SVN
- ksdiff Command-line tool: Integrate with practically anything
What's New:Version 2.4:
- New Xcode debugger integration (see Kaleidoscope > Integration…), providing ksp and kspo commands in lldb. Check out the examples to get an idea how much superpower this can add to your debugging abilities.
- The ksdiff tool now always accepts the --label (-l) option to send the command to a specific Kaleidoscope window.
- The ksdiff tool now accepts input via pipe. Use - in the file list where the piped input should be, or just use it in combination with the --label option to send multiple runs of a command into one window.
- Enjoy improved window titles. Also, the tab bar is only visible if there is more than one document in a window.
- Various small visual improvements, particularly on macOS Big Sur. We also fixed some drawing glitches here and there.
- Fix an issue where ksdiff would not work on macOS High Sierra unless Kaleidoscope was already running.
- Kaleidoscope no longer gets stuck when being launched with VoiceOver turned on.
- Title: Kaleidoscope 2.4.1450
- Developer: Black Pixel
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 23.67 MB