Smart Shooter 3.36
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
What's New:Version 3.36:
- Fix auto focus for Canon 750D and other newer Canon cameras
- Fix focus stacking script for some older Nikon Cameras
- Add filename expression token [X] for camera serial number
- Title: Smart Shooter 3.36
- Developer: Kuvacode Oy
- Compatibility: OS X 10.17 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.4 MB