Data Extractor 1.6
Data Extractor allows to extract data in a sparse format contained inside various files and collect the data you need in an internal structured table. Collected data can be exported at any time in various format (CSV, TSV, HTML, Custom). Data extractor can parse thousands and thousands of file in few seconds and collect the data inside.
It uses simple smart instructions about how to recognize the data you need, how to extract them and where to put these data inside a structured table, ready to be exported.
Data Extractor can extract from an unlimited quantity of files different data specified by various tag you can define. Data is collected in an ordered internal database you create on-the-fly.
The application separates the step necessary to specify the extraction in a way that allow anyone to execute precise and successful data extractions of different kind.
Any different data extraction can be saved as a document on disk and the user can create in that way a complete personalized set of custom extraction with specific rules.
Document can be used for batch processing of large amount of data with specific sources, rules of extractions and custom destination fields.
What's New:Version 1.6:
- New improved layout of the 'Run' zone offering a better view of the elaboration flow
- More data offered inside the 'Run' zone about file processed, skipped then accepted and rejected and record and fields inserted in the internal database
- Various bug fixes
- Code optimizations
- Title: Data Extractor 1.6
- Developer: Tension Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.42 MB