Boom 3D 1.1
Boom - Equalizer for Mac, which really improves the sound.
A new product called Boom 3D, has become "more magical", more exciting and represents 3D surround sound.
If you often experience problems with the volume of sound when watching movies or videos on the Internet, chatting in audio chats, or simply listening to music, Boom is what you need. First of all Boom will suit owners of MacBook and MacBook Air, as the standard acoustics of portable devices leaves much to be desired.
Boom greatly improves the sound quality in movies and music in all applications on your Mac! Has a customizable equalizer, which allows you to achieve excellent sound, the application has a beautiful interface.
Boom 3D is a beautiful implementation of the audio booster and parametric equalizer, which is a smart interface with the ability to self-calibrate specifically for the computer on which the application is installed and in accordance with the audio path used. The application offers a modern and unique EQ control system, using a variety of amazing sound effects to improve the audio output quality.
What's New:Version 1.1:
- Based on the feedback from users using 3D sound on bass booster headphones, an option has been provided to reduce the bass through ‘Bass Control’ slider in 3D audio to a suitable level; audio rendering has also been recalibrated.
- Now, Boom remote is fully compatible with Boom 3D. Boom 3D can now be wirelessly controlled to instantly experience the immersive surround sound.
- Boom 3D can now import any preset from Boom 2.
- Multiple tracks can be added to the Boom playlist.
- Boom player now comes with options such as shuffle and repeat.
- Title: Boom 3D 1.1
- Developer: Global Delight Technologies
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 30.71 MB