Cisdem AppCrypt 5.2.0
Cisdem AppCrypt is designed for protecting your apps and block websites to make sure you are the only master. It is quite easy to use. Just simply setting a password and adding the apps and websites to the lock list and no one is able to access your protected apps and websites without the correct password. You will never worry about prying eyes when you share your Mac with others. You can also prevent your children from apps at improper time by setting specific time periods of encryption. What’s more, it keeps track of failed attempts and provides reporting on app name, date, time, operation and snapshot took by front camera.
What's New:Version 5.2.0:
- Fixed issue of popping up window to set initial password.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Secondary domain name can be blocked while main domain name added.(Tips: Secondary domain name will be auto removed if you added both main domain names and secondary domain nameswhen you update and launch AppCrypt V5.0.0)
- Block specific URL pages.
- Block websites with directory-level.
- Add tips and limits while adding Blocklist and Allowlist.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Delete jump pages of successfully installation and activation.
- Title: Cisdem AppCrypt 5.2.0
- Developer: Cisdem
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.21 MB