PDF Checkpoint 1.9.13
PDF Checkpoint automates PDF workflows with powerful batch processing: preflight, route by preflight results, export as images, split, convert colors, reduce file size and more.
- Preflight PDF files. Quickly preflight multiple PDF files using customizable preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images and attributes.
- Export PDF as images. Batch export PDF files into various image formats, in RGB, CMYK, or grayscale color space. Specify desired image resolution and page scale.
- Convert colors. Convert PDF to the selected color profile (for example, convert RGB PDF to CMYK). You can convert the colors of images, text and graphic elements.
- Optimize images. Downsample and compress images to reduce file size. Specify image resolution for PDF's target usage. For example, repurpose a hi-res PDF for web and mobile devices.
- Split PDF files into single pages. Automatically split multiple PDF files into single page PDF documents.
- Route files by preflight results. PDF Checkpoint will automatically move or copy PDF files to specified success and error folders after preflighting. It can also generate a preflight report for each file.
What's New:Version 1.9.10:
- Support for macOS 11 Big Sur
- UI adjustments for Big Sur
- Minor UI improvements.
- The app now automatically fixes file permissions in a rare situation where the serial number couldn't be written to disk.
- Title: PDF Checkpoint 1.9.13
- Developer: Zevrix Solutions
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT * Register any data
- Size: 13.65 MB