Marked allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you're currently working.
Marked 2 includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it's going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
What's New:Version 2.5.19:
- Support hover preview of pandoc footnotes
- Scroll to edit issues
- Theme switcher issues
- Crash when image path contains % symbol
- Stripping colons from header IDs
- Welcome window too large on 13" displays
- Title: Marked 2.5.19
- Developer: Brett Terpstra
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 45.86 MB