The Foundry Nuke 12.2v3
Our industry-leading NUKE range offers cutting-edge toolkits covering node-based compositing, editorial and finishing across solutions that deliver unparalleled speed, functionality and collaboration possibilities. Whether you're a single shot compositor or working across projects end to end, you can find all the tools you need to get the job done fast.
NUKE’s powerful node-based compositing toolset gives you the power and flexibility to create with confidence. NUKE includes all of the 2D compositing tools you’d expect, together with a full 3D system, plus tools for stereoscopic film and deep compositing built right in. NUKE’s unparalleled flexibility, customisation and collaboration help you and your team get the highest quality results fast. This award-winning toolset is the core that the NUKE range is built on.
Highest quality results
Used by many of the best VFX houses in the industry on the biggest blockbuster movies, NUKE makes producing pixel perfect, film-grade results both painless and creatively satisfying.
Complete compositing toolkit
NUKE’s advanced node-based compositing toolset includes over 200 different nodes, plus a true 3D system, deep compositing tools and support for stereoscopic workflows in the base application.
Speed and efficiency
Work quickly and interactively with NUKE’s cutting-edge toolkits, GPU acceleration and fluid workflows. Everything you need to get the job done fast is built in and ready to go.
NUKE’s node graph, resolution-independent processing, and collaborative nature ensure that the scope of work you can handle with NUKE—both technically and creatively—is unmatched.
Efficient, collaborative workflows lie at the heart of the NUKE range. Whether you're working in a group of artists or running an effects department, NUKE makes teamwork seamless.
Open and customizable
With major operating system support, low hardware requirements, a Python API and seamless compatibility with other members of the NUKE family, NUKE is a perfect fit for your pipeline.
What's New:Nuke 12.2v2
- BUG ID 410829 - Linux only: Creating a node from the Python interpreter shipped with Nuke caused the application to crash.
- BUG ID 442968 - Nuke Indie: Adding a Keylight node to a script displayed a licensing error.
- BUG ID 443058 - macOS only: Adjusting control sliders in Keylight's Properties panel occasionally caused Nuke to become unresponsive.
- BUG ID 443268 - Launching Nuke Studio Non-commercial called for a full commercial license.
- BUG ID 443488 - Read/Write: Using a relative file path in Read nodes failed if the ./ prefix was omitted from the string.
- BUG ID 443628 - Licensing: Nuke set the RLM_ROAM environment variable on startup, rather than the foundry_ROAM environment variable, which also affected third-party RLM servers.
- Title: The Foundry Nuke 12.2v3
- Developer: The Foundry
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 1.19 GB