PhotoLine 23.02 U2B
PhotoLine is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor. You can edit images or optimize them for the web, but you can also prepare print-ready PDF data.
PhotoLine offers the creative professional sophisticated tools: CMYK and Lab color space, color management with ICC profiles, adjustment layers, recording actions and 16/32-bit color depth per channel. Vector graphics can be edited as well as PDF files.
- Up to 32 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct, ...
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
- Autosave files: They are now named "Untitled", so they have to be assigned a new name when saved
- JPEGXL import: ICC data was not appended to the document..
- "Save layer" as action: There were problems when editing the action.
- "Save Layer" as action: When displaying the save dialog, the file extender was truncated, causing the save format to be set to the default format.
- Browse panel: "Open as placeholder" as icon opened only one image.
- Browse panel, macOS 12.1: Menu commands via menu buttons no longer worked.
- PDF import: Helvetica Neue Bold became Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold.
- SVG import: SVGs with encoding 'ascii' were not read.
- Document frame: The document frame is now omitted in document mode only if document color and outer color differ significantly.
- Combo boxes, macOS: If the focus was on a combo box and another combo box was opened, it was closed again immediately.
- JPEG import: Problem when invalid EXIF data is in the JPEG fixed.
- Distort tool: Missing redraw after inserting a point fixed.
- Scale document, action: Scaling in "Normal" mode with active DPI did not work properly as action.
- Layer tool: Shift+Ctrl+Click&Drag on a non-moveable layer caused a crash.
- Clipboard, Windows: faster pasting of certain formats.
- Title: PhotoLine 23.02 U2B
- Developer: Computerinsel GmbH
- Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 44.81 MB