MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to Wordpress, Metaweblog API services, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
What's New:Version 2.2.4:
- Library Publish Script changed: the menu "Execute the Publish Script..." has been changed to "Copy Publish Script command and Open Terminal..."; when Terminal opens, please use Cmd + V to paste the publish script for execution
- Search improved, now will highlight your search keyword
- Other bug fixes