MWeb Pro 4.4.2
MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to Wordpress, Metaweblog API services, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Added: Added recent searches. After searching, press Enter key to save the searched keywords to recent searches. Click the search icon on the left of the search box to view recent search keywords.
- Added: Added search result filtering. In the search result list, click the "Filter" button to further filter the results by "Categories", "Tags" and "Title Only".
- Added: When opening a document in the search results, the find panel will be opened directly, no need to press the "Command + F" shortcut again.
- Added: Custom theme adds three color customization items, namely: the Library UI second column background color, the Tab background color, and the Tab dividing line color.
- Added: In the default theme, the Library UI second column background color of the Solarized Light, Solarized Dark, Tomorrow Blue and Monokai themes has been modified. If you need to change back to the original color, please customize the theme .
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: MWeb Pro 4.4.2
- Developer: CoderForArt Inc
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 31.42 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.