MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to Wordpress, Metaweblog API services, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
What's New:Version 2.2.8
- Add upyun.com image upload service.
- Open file now in the new tab. Alfred workflow for MWeb: https://github.com/tianhao/alfred-mweb-workflow
- Fix TOC not work in High Sierra.
- Fix some preview theme can't publish to evernote in High Sierra.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Title: MWeb 2.2.8
- Developer: CoderForArt Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.23 MB