Paste is a new way to copy and paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you've ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it. It recognizes and stores text, images, links, files, and any other type of content, and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in the background, and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
- Extend your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited
- History management, rules and exceptions
- Intelligent search with flexible filters
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously
- Drag-and-drop multiple items to any application
- Paste plain or rich text
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends
What's New:Version 2.5.0
Together with tons of internal improvements and better macOS Catalina support, this update brings two useful features some of you asked for:
- For those who prefer using a mouse or touchpad, Paste gets one click closer: a single click on the staus item in the main menu bar activates Paste while a right-click brings the good-old menu;
- For the keyboard shortcuts fans, a sequential Shift+Cmd+V (or your own activation shortcut) from now on will navigate you through your pinboards instead of hiding Paste.
- Title: Paste 2.5.0
- Developer: © Dmitry Obukhov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.03 MB