BetterSnapTool allows you to easily manage your window positions and sizes by either dragging them to one of your screens corners or to the top, left or right side of your screen. This lets you easily maximize your windows or position them side by side. In addition, you can set keyboard shortcuts in order to move and resize your windows the way you want.
BetterSnapTool is very customizable and will change the way you work with your Mac! It supports multiple monitors, hidden dock, and more. You can change the design of the preview window and even set application specific snapping sizes!
I'm always open for new ideas, so don't hesitate and ask!
What's New:Version 1.9.3
- Fixes an issue that prevented some users from deleting custom snap areas which had keyboard shortcuts assigned
- Fixes a potential crash that could happen right after starting the app
- Title: BetterSnapTool 1.9.3
- Developer: Andreas Hegenberg
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.21 MB