BetterSnapTool allows you to easily manage your window positions and sizes by either dragging them to one of your screens corners or to the top, left or right side of your screen. This lets you easily maximize your windows or position them side by side. In addition, you can set keyboard shortcuts in order to move and resize your windows the way you want.
BetterSnapTool is very customizable and will change the way you work with your Mac!
It supports multiple monitors, hidden dock, and more. You can change the design of the preview window and even set application specific snapping sizes!
I'm always open for new ideas, so don't hesitate and ask!
- Optimizations to make BetterSnapTool work well with the new macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Added missing "two thirds" option (scroll down in the keyboard tab)
- Various little bugfixes
- Thank you all for supporting BetterSnapTool for so long!
- Title: BetterSnapTool 1.7
- Developer: Andreas Hegenberg
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.56 MB