QLab Pro 4.1.1
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Simply powerful show control
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
You can now apply live audio effects to all your cues: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or on your device outputs.
The powerful new Fade Cue can adjust your audio effect parameters in real time. It can even adjust playback rate, to dynamically speed up or slow down your audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all those routing, fading, and audio effects you get on Audio Cues? You get those on Mic Cues too.
- Looping a cue (rather than just a slice) will again be seamless at the loop point.
- The "Next", "Previous", and "Done" buttons are again visible in the Find panel.
- A crash when viewing the Geometry tab of a Fade cue targeting a Group cue.
- A crash when setting the target of a single Fade cue from the Basics tab of the inspector.
- A bug that could cause QLab to crash when updating light definitions.
- A bug that could cause QLab to crash when enabling Demo Mode.
- The video thumbnail view in the inspector will now be refreshed properly when creating a new cue that does not have a selected surface.
- Opening a workspace with more than 400 Script cues (?!) set to run in separate processes should now succeed.
- Title: QLab Pro 4.1.1
- Developer: Figure 53, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 21.62 MB