QLab Pro 4.0.4
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Simply powerful show control
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
You can now apply live audio effects to all your cues: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or on your device outputs.
The powerful new Fade Cue can adjust your audio effect parameters in real time. It can even adjust playback rate, to dynamically speed up or slow down your audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all those routing, fading, and audio effects you get on Audio Cues? You get those on Mic Cues too.
- FIXED: A decoding issue that could in some cases substantially lower video playback performance compared to version 3.
- FIXED: Video playback is now much more forgiving in cases when video buffers are not staying full; the best-available video frame will be rendered in lieu of halting updates entirely.
- FIXED: Certain specific cases where Video cues would be reloaded unnecessarily, causing playback to be delayed.
- FIXED: The integrated fade envelope on Audio cues now works again.
- FIXED: Display of integrated fade curves on MIDI and Network cues (although actual output was correct).
- FIXED: Prevent several windows from going full screen that should not be able to do so.
- FIXED: Several memory leaks.
- CHANGED: When updating the “lock playhead to selection” general setting (via GUI or OSC), ensure that the selection is set to the playhead if they are supposed to be locked together.
- ADDED: QLab will now log current FPS playback rate for each running surface at log level 2.