QLab Pro 4.2.5
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Simply powerful show control
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
You can now apply live audio effects to all your cues: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or on your device outputs.
The powerful new Fade Cue can adjust your audio effect parameters in real time. It can even adjust playback rate, to dynamically speed up or slow down your audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all those routing, fading, and audio effects you get on Audio Cues? You get those on Mic Cues too.
What's New:Version 4.2.5:
- FIXED: The video surface grid will now display on the first attempt to show it, rather than the second.
- FIXED: Issues with the audio matrix UI introduced by changes made for accessibility. (This reverts some accessibility enhancements to the audio matrix, which we’ll reimplement again in a different way.)
- FIXED: A bug that could cause the mouse cursor to permanently disappear when dragging in a volume level field.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented being able to edit MIDI Trigger byte value text when the field contained non-integer text, e.g. "any" or ">100".
- FIXED: A bug with how Fade cues displayed the post wait time in the list of active cues.
- FIXED: A Quartz Composer composition lacking the required input and output properties will no longer lead to a crash.
- FIXED: The help label in the Network cue now localizes the fractional number to match your locale.
- CHANGED: When capturing a message to create a MIDI trigger, the cue inspector now ignores MIDI pitch wheel messages.
- ADDED: The column widths in the Light Dashboard and Light cue Levels Inspector are now saved and restore
- Title: QLab Pro 4.2.5
- Developer: Figure 53, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.58 MB