QLab Pro 4.1.6
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Simply powerful show control
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
You can now apply live audio effects to all your cues: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or on your device outputs.
The powerful new Fade Cue can adjust your audio effect parameters in real time. It can even adjust playback rate, to dynamically speed up or slow down your audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all those routing, fading, and audio effects you get on Audio Cues? You get those on Mic Cues too.
What's New:Version 4.1.6:
- Fixed: A regression introduced in 4.1.5 that would cause paused videos to play back at the wrong speed when restarted.
- Fixed: An issue that would prevent seamless video loops when the entire video cue was looped.
- Fixed: An issue that would prevent QLab from rendering to a screen for a surface if a new screen was connected to the same port that had previously been used to build the surface.
- Fixed: A bug that prevented the highlight color of related cart cues from updating when the selection changed.
- Fixed: Improved stability when connecting to QLab Remote using USB tethering.
- Fixed: Various additional bug fixes, some which prevent crashes.
- Title: QLab Pro 4.1.6
- Developer: Figure 53, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 22.16 MB