QLab Pro 4.3.3
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Simply powerful show control
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
You can now apply live audio effects to all your cues: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or on your device outputs.
The powerful new Fade Cue can adjust your audio effect parameters in real time. It can even adjust playback rate, to dynamically speed up or slow down your audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all those routing, fading, and audio effects you get on Audio Cues? You get those on Mic Cues too.
What's New:Version 4.3:
- Timeline view! You can now view and edit "start all" group cues as a visual timeline.
- In the audio waveform view you can now zoom out with ⌘-, and zoom in with ⌘= and ⌘+
- Workspaces now respond to the new AppleScript commands undo and redo.
- The delay to expand Group cues while dragging in the cue list has been increased to 2 seconds.
- By default, new workspaces will now listen for control messages on any MIDI channel.
- When pasting levels onto a Fade cue, QLab now correctly overwrites all levels previously in the Fade cue.
- An issue with displaying elapsed times in the active cues view.
- The AppleScript application properties "overrides" and "preferences" can now be assigned to variables in a script.
- Other small bugs.
- Title: QLab Pro 4.3.3
- Developer: Figure 53, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.9 MB