One Chat - All In One Messenger 4.1
One Chat combines chat and messaging services into one simple Mac application. WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype and Slack. One App for all messaging services.
Use it for the following messenger and chat like a boss:
- WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, WeChat and HipChat.
- Send and receive Photos, Videos, doc, PDF..etc directly from your PC.
- Use two parallel accounts of any service(multi account support coming in next version)
- Password Protection for privacy
- Get respective Notifications alerts and reply from the same.
- Customise notification as per your requirement.
- Check if there are any unread messages, right in the menu bar.
- Go Full-screen! Chat with your friends distraction free on the full screen mode.
- Light weight which consumes minimum system memory about 70% low.
- 80% Low battery consumption.
- One app for all messengers.
- Dark mode support
- Retina Display enabled icons
- Easy to use interface
- Best in the market
- More chat services.
- Using multiple chat accounts for same service.
- Password Protection.
- And much more.
Privacy & Security
One Chat does not read anything you type, send or receive! It does not even store any of your login credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which can not be accessed by other messengers.
Overall, using One Chat does provide a couple of advantages when it comes to security.
One Chat is a third party App. The developer of this software is not affiliated with Whatsapp Inc. Facebook inc. Telegram Inc. Slack Inc. Skype Inc. Google Inc. Atlassian Inc. Tencent Inc. in any way.
What's New:Version 4.1
- Fixed all the bugs reported on support tickets.
- Major bug fix.
- QQ & WeChat does not work for new accounts as they does not allow to use.
- Downloading the audio file in WhatsApp is fixed.
- New messaging service integrated -> Tinder chat
- WhatsApp video recording handled.
- HipChat automatic opening of Members List after new message arrival issue rectified.
- Slack login using single sign-on (SSO) is handled.
- Spelling check for all messaging services is enabled.
- Skype drag and drop image option fixed.
- Telegram image load issue with blue question mark handled
- Facebook two factor authentication login handled
- Added option to Enable/Disable sound notification alerts (in preferences)
- No Internet connection' pop-up showing even for weak signals rectified.
- Option to remember the password.
- New services added are IRC chat, MySMS, Tweetdeck.
- Option to stop GIF prompt while typing the message.
- Option to mark all messages as reading.
- Now you can send GIF instead of just a text message.
- Schedule message to send them later.
- FaceTime calling from WhatsApp
- FaceTime calling from Telegram
- Added Touch bar support for New MacBook Pro(2016)
- Improvements in User Interface
- Improved user preferences for more customisations
- Fixed Skype calling plugin.
- Multiple (Unlimited) Accounts for all messaging services.(hope you love it)
- Individual Notifications for every accounts added
- Rearrange messaging services on the menu.
- Fixed shortcuts keys.
- Added indicator for file download.
- Fixed network connection status.
- Take video and selfie from WhatsApp.
- Notification Badges for individual chats services.
- Added Twitter service
- Loading issue resolved
- Fixed Hangouts and Skype calling.
- Fixed upload of media, docs and other files from the folder.
- Added more services, Google Hangouts, HipChat, WeChat
- Supports New MacOS Sierra Version: 10.12
- Password Protection for privacy
- Now use two different accounts of every service(messenger)
- Add/Remove services from the left menu, as per the requirement.
- Customize Notifications as per different accounts.
- Fixed Media(Picture, Video or music) upload and download issue.
- Fixed URL click issue on Facebook messenger.
- Title: One Chat - All In One Messenger 4.1
- Developer: AppYogi Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.94 MB