SuperDuper! is an advanced, yet easy to use disk copying program. It can, of course, make a straight copy, or "clone" -- useful when you want to move all your data from one machine to another, or do a simple backup. In moments, you can completely duplicate your boot drive to another drive, partition, or image file.
Clones for safety. To ensure you can safely roll back a system after the unexpected occurs. With a few clicks, you can easily "checkpoint" your system, preserving your computer's critical applications and files while you run on a working, bootable copy. If anything goes wrong, just reboot to the original. When you do, your current Documents, Music, Pictures -- even iSync data -- are available! You can get back to work immediately.
Clones for industry! SuperDuper has enough features to satisfy the advanced user, too. Its simple-but-powerful Copy Script feature allows complete control of exactly what files get copied, ignored, even aliased ("soft linked" for the Unix inclined) from one drive to another.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Official macOS 10.13 High Sierra APFS and HFS+/Mac OS Extended compatibility, including snapshot support
- Work around "Could not enable permissions" problem caused by corrupt /var/db/volinfo.database files
- Ignore "operation not permitted" errors caused by tightened SIP in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Improved schedule-day display-handling for non-English languages
- Added Little Snitch "internet access policy" file
- Title: SuperDuper! 3.8
- Developer: Shirt Pocket
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.58 MB