App Tamer 2.2
App Tamer tames your processor-monopolizing apps and keeps them from chewing up excessive CPU time and battery life. Powered by a unique AutoStop feature, App Tamer stops each application when you switch away from it -- when you return to that app, it restarts automatically!
App Tamer is built around an attractive and clear user interface, designed for managing all your running applications with minimum distraction or frustration. With helpful displays, you can monitor the average percentage of your processor(s) being used by each app, or access a graphical history or your CPU usage. Easily enable AutoStop for any application, or limit it to a certain amount of CPU time.
Don't waste time trying to manage CPU usage on an app-by-app basis -- liberate your Mac with App Tamer!
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Improved App Tamer's efficiency when managing lots of processes
- Made App Tamer much more intelligent about stopping and starting helper processes such as Safari Web Content, Safari Networking, Google Chrome Helper, etc.
- Made contextual menus (when clicking on processes in App Tamer) behave consistently
- Fixed problems with text not fitting correctly when running on French systems