iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
What's New:Version 5.5.4:
- New: To paste with the Hot Key as plain text (match style), hold down the option key when choosing a bin, e.g. option+1 instead of just the 1 key
- Improved: Scrolling through the clipping bins using a trackpad is now faster.
- Fixed: Resolves an issue where Microsoft Office/Word/Excel clips showed up empty.
- Fixed: Editing the text of html clippings clears out the old text properly.
- Fixed: The clips don't scroll all to the end any more after editing a clip text or adding/removing bins.
- Fixed: Invoking Scripts via Tab key in Copy/Paste mode: The popup menu now stays open.
- Fixed: Various crash causes.
- Title: iClip 5.5.4
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 33.06 MB