iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
What's New:Version 5.2.5
- Copy & Paste works again with recent Word / Office versions.
- Clippings from iOS (via Handoff feature) are not automatically recorded any more.
- Handles huge texts in the clipboard better.
- When unchecking the Prefs option "Show iClip in the menu bar", the icon gets again removed from the menu bar as intended.
- Fixes Image and file copying with Evernote.
- Using the Copy command in an application, then quickly switching to another app, won't switch back to the previous app any more.
- Lists 1Password again in the Excluded Apps preferences. Also adds a Defaults button to reset the apps to iClip's suggestion.
- Undo now works on clippings modified by manually invoked scripts.
- Fixes various crashes (see "What's New" on the iClip website for details).
- Title: iClip 5.2.6b7
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 31.38 MB