iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
What's New:Version 5.2.4:
- Critical Bug Fix! Please update if you use 5.2 to 5.2.3 to prevent data loss should iClip quit unexpectedly.
- Does not crash any more after days or weeks of use if iClip is never quit.
- Solves some Dropbox synching issues.
- Automatic window hiding does not get stuck when switching Clipping Sets.
- Pop-Up Preview for Internet Address clips allowes editing now.
- Supports application ID exchange with other clipboard tools (see http://nspasteboard.org, "org.nspasteboard.source").
- The iClip Events script has been updated on the support website, fixing an error that occured when a Smart Search Set was active during the recording of a new clipping.
- Title: iClip 5.2.5b10
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 31.04 MB