iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
What's New:Version 5.5.1
- Fixed: With the "press and hold the bin" Hot Clicks option selected, preview windows stay open if the mouse is inside the window when the mouse button is released.
- Fixed: The Hot Key "Invoke Hot Key Operation…" works again.
- Fixed: Files in bins appear correctly again (no more black border nor missing "alias" badge).
- Fixed: iClip should not occasionally get stuck any more when trying to quit it.
- Title: iClip 5.5.2
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 34.5 MB