iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
- Fixes some crashing issues with macOS Sierra (10.12.1).
- Pasting from bins is working again after adding new clippings to previously empty bins.
- Fixes issues with Pages 6, LibreOffice and Office apps (Word, Excel).
- Copied web content from Chrome shows non-ASCII text correctly.
- Using the menu command "Reveal Clippings Database" works reliably again.
- Hot Clicks can now use the Ctrl key again.
- Prevents data loss when the Clippings database file is renamed or moved while iClip is using it.
- Solves Dropbox synching issues.
- Fixes a few issues with Scripting.
- New scripts for saving all clippings to disk and for pasting the file path of a clipping (see our website, under Help, Scripting).
- Title: iClip 5.2.3
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 26.04 MB