iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
- The Recorder can now be turned off/on by holding the shift key when clicking on the iClip icon in the menu bar.
- Copying CJK (east asian script) text does not freeze iClip any more.
- Copied Finder Alias files do not appear as plain text any more.
- Copied files that contain backslashes ("\") work again.
- The Preferences window has the correct height again on recent macOS versions.
- Emojis on Japanese systems appear correctly in bins again.
- No more duplicate clips in iClip when copying from Word.
- LibreOffice doesn't turn text into Bookmarks any more when using Copy.
- If you copy an image file (png, jpeg etc.), iClip will now show a preview of the image in the bin and in the pop-up preview window.
- There are now more scripts for special requests available on the website. See the Scripting topic on the Help site.
- Title: iClip 5.5.7
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLCl
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 41.92 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.