iMazing 2 (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New:Version 2.4.0:
iMazing and iMazing Mini
- Backups: iMazing and iMazing Mini will now attempt to automatically mount network drives if they are active backup locations.
- Device Info: Exporting device info now includes paths of apps, including GUID.
- UI: Changed the way devices and backups are grouped in the sidebar. The new sections are: Available, Disconnected, Old Backups, Editable Backups. Backup location is now displayed in the device’s description text along with backup size.
- UI: Battery icon and disk usage bar are now clickable to display extra info.
- UI: Device info is now showing the backup location, backup size and number of backups
- UI: Changed button used to access the device actions menu. Unified actions access in device list and device detail view.
- UI: New button in device lists to review all notifications in one place (thanks for the great idea, Patrick!)
- UI: Other minor design changes to reduce clutter
- Settings: Added a new option to disable successful notifications
- Backup: Fixed rare issue with backups to external drives where a new Apple backup error was not correctly intercepted, resulting in a ‘Missing Status.plist’ error.
- Transfer to device (iMazing): Improved handling of ‘dangling’ syncs when transferring music, photos, videos or iBooks to devices (‘Error Communicating with Device’ error)
- Review all devices (Mini): Fixed case where reviewing settings of all devices could reset battery notification and min battery settings.
- Fixed iMazing’s window not displaying immediately at startup if login items contain an external drive which is not available or slow (network drive).
- Notes (iMazing): fixed case where some notes could be missing if the user had notes in both the old iOS 9 format and the new iOS 10 one.
- Notifications "Serious mode" (Mini): is now working properly
- Title: iMazing 2.4.3 (8015)
- Developer: DigiDNA SARL.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 84.19 MB