Microsoft Office Standard 2016 v15.39
Microsoft has announced the release of the preliminary version of the office suite Office 2016 for the Mac. The new Office for Mac is the first major upgrade package Microsoft Office applications on the platform OS X since the release version of Office 2011. The new version of the program includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, and also brings a lot of new features, including support for high-resolution displays Retina and full-screen applications. The main focus of her made on standardization and better integration with cloud-based service OneDrive.
Office suite Office 2016 for Mac has inherited many elements from the version of Office for Windows, and mobile client applications Office, which debuted last year. Updates to the tape, which is a new arranges tools and formatting functions, completely redesigned user interface based on the latest functionality of computers Mac, new themes and styles. There is even a new design theme in the spirit of Yosemite, which to the best advantage of features such as support for full-screen applications, macOS.
What's New:Version 15.38:
Note To install this update, you must be running OS X Yosemite 10.10 or a later version, and you must have a valid Microsoft Office 365 subscription. Additionally, see more information about Office 365 Subscription options. If you already have Office 2011 for Mac installed, you can run Office 2011 and Office 2016 side-by-side.
- CVE-2017-8631: Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- CVE-2017-8632: Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Office Suite - CVE-2017-8676: Windows GDI+ Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Microsoft AutoUpdate - Alerts users to re-install MAU when missing or broken components are detected.
- Title: Microsoft Office Standard 2016 v15.39
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 1.55 GB