Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
Improvements in ACE 11.8.2
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.8.2, with many improvements for even more reliable audio capture. This includes a workaround for issues with FaceTime volume when using the built-in microphone, as well as an improvement in dealing with poorly implemented
- Audio Units. Tracking of audio devices sample clocks also now works better when the device is providing erroneous information. CPU usage has been reduced in many common audio flows, clock synchronization across devices has been improved, and persistent device tracking has been improved.
- StarLeaf VoIP Capture Support
- The StarLeaf Mac app is now supported as a VoIP audio source, making it easy to record both halves of a conversation.
- An issue where upsampling of certainly low sample rates could sometimes produce audio artifacts has been resolved.
- When the full version of Piezo has been unlocked, the “License” window now subtly shows the application's version number.
- Fussy typography improvements have been made to the mailing list sign-up window shown at the fifth launch for new users, as well as the “Release
- Notes” window shown at the first launch of a new version, which you might be looking at right now!
- Software Update checks now occur only after the Welcome Window has been closed.
- Title: Piezo 1.7.9
- Developer: rogue amoeba
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 22.56 MB