Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
What's New:Version 1.6.5:
- Improvements and Fixes With ACE 11.1.4
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.1.4, with many backend enhancements including additional fixes for device tracking, and work arounds for issues with Bluetooth.
- Facebook Messenger VoIP Capture Support
- Facebook's Messenger app is now supported as a VoIP audio source, making it easy to record both halves of a conversation.
- Webex VoIP Capture Support
- Cisco's Webex and Webex Teams apps are now supported as VoIP audio sources, making it easy to record both halves of a conversation.
- Several other small changes have been made. Piezo's preferences window has been widened and the explanatory text for version checking has been indented. Several manual images were updated, and the License window has been modified slightly for better performance with VoiceOver.
- Title: Piezo 1.6.5
- Developer: rogue amoeba
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 9.76 MB