Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
What's New:Version 1.6.2:
- Piezo's tracking of physical input devices has been overhauled and dramatically improved. It will now better handle issues caused by many USB audio devices, automatically tracking devices across restarts and between ports on your computer, so fewer adjustments are necessary.
- An issue where AAC recording did not work correctly on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) has been corrected.
- Piezo's “wizard” window has received many backend updates and improvements.
- Title: Piezo 1.6.2
- Developer: rogue amoeba
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 8.68 MB