Disk Cleaner 1.6
How to use it:
- Drag or add folders to app.
- Setting folder task from menu.
- Empty folder content regularly, save disk space.
- Copy folder content to target location regularly.
- Move folder content to target location regularly.
- Calculate folder size regularly.
- Support to add any number of custom folders.
1. How to add custom folders?
Three methods you can follow:
1) From "Add Folder ..." menu item
2) Drag folders from Finder to "Disk Cleaner"
3) If you can not access folders from Finder, you can execute command "cd FOLDER_PATH_YOU_WANT_TO_ACCESS" and "open ." from terminal, it will be opened in Finder, then you can drag it to App panel as option 2.
2. What's the most popular folder to watch?
- Add preinstalled folders to monitor
- Add an option whether delete to trash or delete directly
- Fix problem