Circular Studio 2.2
The most powerful "tiny planet" app for the Mac. Circular Studio is a new twist on photo editing. Turn your photos into amazing circular images.
Circular Studio is a fun app with powerful new features never seen before in this type of app. You can easily zoom in and out of your circular image to get it just right. Once you're happy with your image, add professional effects such as lens flares and sky objects like the sun, moon, birds, etc.
Another really cool feature is a collection of "center" objects. These include spheres, planets, and geometric shapes to place at the center of your image circle. This turns your image into a unique mini world.
- Real-time image editing
- Adjust image zoom, rotation, invert-mode, and repeats
- Innovative visual effects such as sky decorations, centers and flares. The lens flares are the same as the pro app, LensFlare Studio.
- Professional Filters and Lens Textures
- RAW file support
- internal 64 bit pipeline
- preserves exif data
- Share your creations with the world! Export your favorite images to PNG, TIFF, and JPG and share to popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
What's New:Version 2.2:
- New controls to customize your Circle image.
- Align and Overlap to help improve circle effect.
- New Convexity to stretch or shrink tunnel like effect.
- Also, new sliders! You can now type in exact values for perfect control.
- Title: Circular Studio 2.2
- Developer: BrainFeverMedia LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 58.39 MB