A Musical Story v1.0.5b
GAME LENGTH: A Musical Story is a tightly designed experience. A single play-through will take most players around 2-3 hours. Achieving a perfect star rating on all chapters will increase the play time to around 4-6 hours.
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.
- Rekindle Gabriel's memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
- Storytelling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals alone
- Gabriel's story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style
- A unique original soundtrack featuring 26 songs
- Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter
A Musical Story is the debut game from independent French developer, Glee-Cheese Studio. They are: Charles Bardin (Game Design + Music), Maxime Constantinian (Programmer), Valentin Ducloux (Music + Integration), Alexandre Rey (Artistic Direction).
- Title: A Musical Story v1.0.5b
- Release Date: 4 Mar, 2022
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
- Developer: Glee-Cheese Studio
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Size: 1.4 GB