Lost Orbit 1.0
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home...
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
- Explore 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
- Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
- Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
- Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
- Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
- Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
- Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.
- Title: Lost Orbit
- Release Date: 12 May, 2015
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Developer: PixelNAUTS
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 535.37 MB