Yesterday Origins 1.0
Solve puzzles and immerse yourself in a challenging quest full of unexpected turns! Discover an original visual style and story, touched by the unique humor that helped Pendulo Studios' success, creators of the Runaway series!
It's 1481. Young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. Under suspicion of witchcraft, he is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition to be tortured.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But not everything goes to plan. As a result, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.
500 years later, in the present day, John is living in Paris with Pauline Petit, his immortal partner. Together they are searching for an artefact that is needed to reproduce the ritual. During their investigation, they will have to face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...
Join immortals John Yesterday and Pauline Petit in Yesterday Origins, and experience an epic adventure through time and across the world in a story full of intrigue and unexpected twists.
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of narrative gaming experience
- An original storyline takes players through different time periods
- An adventure mixing several genres: investigation, thriller, history and the occult
- A violent and mature plot
- Dark offbeat humor
- 3D graphics boost the good old "Pendulo touch"
- Fully dubbed in English
- Title: Yesterday Origins 1.0
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2017
- Genre: Adventure
- Developer: Pendulo Studios
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.92 GB