MechRunner is an endless-style action game mixed with fast and furious mode-changing mech action!
It is a "runner" in that the player is constantly moving forward while tracking down lethal O.S.O. forces but what makes it special is that you’re piloting a giant robot capable of some serious destruction! Other endless runners feature action elements, but none like this. Heat seeking missiles, heavy caliber bullets, laser cannons, and concussion bombs meet destructible buildings, debris littered streets, and tons of slice-able enemies to create a fast paced, visually stunning experience!
A typical game may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes to play. The higher your skill, the longer the game, the more rewards you will collect, and the more content you will unlock!
- Meticulously detailed, fast-paced action
- Switch between Tank and Robot modes on the fly
- Slice & Dice disabled enemies in cinematic fashion!
- Extensive arsenal of weapons, customizations, and power-ups
- 3 unique environments that blend seamlessly together - you decide when it's time to switch
- Procedurally generated levels for endless variety
- Numerous enemy types with different tactics
- Epic boss battles!
- Dynamic environmental obstacles
- Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
- Rescue civilians and escort them to safety
- Amazing Hollywood quality soundtrack
- Optional controls - play with a mouse or controller
- Title: MechRunner
- Release Date: 15 Jul, 2016
- Genre: Action
- Developer: Spark Plug Games
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 591.37 MB