Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v126.96.36.199
Remote Desktop Manager - is a small application to control the remote connection. With Remote Desktop Manager program, you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. The utility is compatible with the Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is a very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager is suitable for any user.
- Small size.
- Adds names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon is started in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- It supports remote desktop file (.rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Automatic updates.
- Excellent user interface with support for a variety of topics.
What's New:VERSION 188.8.131.52 (August 1st 2017)
- Added "Copy mode" option for terminals (SSH Shell and Telnet)
- Added colors preferences for the SSH Shell session
- Added missing private key types in User and Local Specific Settings (Repository and Private vault)
- Added the possibility to open Wayk session in external mode
- Improved FTP/SFTP/SCP/WebDAV sessions so the transfers panel keep the transfer history of the active session
- Fixed accent keys (`, ^, etc.) not working in SSH Terminal
- Fixed Active Directory session on DVLS data source unable to login
- Fixed adding from a Template Group renaming one of the entries
- Fixed BeyondTrust sessions timing out
- Fixed crash when closing RDP session with RDP Engine V5
- Fixed embedded WebBrowser session opening in external mode
- Fixed SCP command crasing in SshTerminal with AgentForwarding checked
- Fixed tab dragging not working
- Fixed WebDAV unable to list remote folder content
- Fixed WebDAV wrong default port value
- Fixed WebDAV, SFTP and FTP session not correctly saving private key settings