Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.0.0
Remote Desktop Manager - is a small application to control the remote connection. With Remote Desktop Manager program, you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. The utility is compatible with the Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is a very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager is suitable for any user.
- Small size.
- Adds names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon is started in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- It supports remote desktop file (.rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Automatic updates.
- Excellent user interface with support for a variety of topics.
What's New:Version 2020.1.0.0:
- Added AppleScript command to get the datasource list and to select the current data source
- Added AppleScript command to get the opened sessions list and close them
- Added "Collapsed sub-connections on filter" option
- Added "Connect (Execute)" permission in session settings view
- Added "Edit (Special Actions)" to the ribon Edit page
- Added 1Password "Domain search" field
- Added 1Password credentials in My Account Settings
- Added entry Home Page option
- Added multi-account support to DOD and DODB datasources
- Added support for Devolutions Hub client-side encryption
- Added TLS 1.2 support to MySQL datasource
- Improved Batch Grant Access view
- Improved data source load time
- Removed Data Source lock
- Updated CyberArk entry
- Activity Logs window remaining enabled even when changing datasource
- Crash when closing application with Preferences window opened
- Credit Card entry info not appearing when being viewed/edited
- Dark text on dark background in the detail view description view with the Dark Theme
- Datasource Configuration views always selecting first item when cancelling editing
- Datasource list not properly refreshing when adding a data source in the Register Product view
- Entries losing credentials when editing their parent's parent folder
- Entry permission settings user label resizing the entire settings view
- Error loading datasources containing entries with corrupted images
- Error when emptying the Web Browser session "Autofill delay" field
- Error when trying to Export or Send to Support the My Datasource Information of a Devolutions Online Drive datasource
- FTP/SCP/SFTP sessions not showing an error message when failing to connect
- Misaligned cursor when using the RDP "Optimize for Retina displays" option
- OTP Entry view not being recorded as a password viewed in the activity logs
- Possible error when clicking on the table view of the Pack Datasource view
- Possible error when closing the Web entry Equivalent URLs view
- Remote Tools panel being available in data source that do not support Remote Tools
- SFTP sessions failing to connect
- Some user settings not being saved properly (e.g. Offline mode)
- System message being slightly offset
- Title: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.0.0
- Developer: Devolution
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 92.76 MB