Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.2.0.0
Remote Desktop Manager - is a small application to control the remote connection. With Remote Desktop Manager program, you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. The utility is compatible with the Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is a very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager is suitable for any user.
- Small size.
- Adds names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon is started in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- It supports remote desktop file (.rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Automatic updates.
- Excellent user interface with support for a variety of topics.
What's New:Version 2020.2.0.0:
- API Key credential entry
- In-app shortcuts customization
- SSH Key Generator
- User Time-Based Access
- "Allow password in variables" checkbox in Credential entries
- Equivalent URLs feature to the Web Browser entry
- Possibility to display Vault image on entry tree root
- Possibility to launch SSH Session Recording (.trp) from the Session Logs window
- Root dashboard
- Support for SVG custom image in entries and vaults
- Support for Web Browser session to open URL in new tab
- User and Vault image
- Vault master password
- Improved Dashboard Overview and Inventory HTML view
- Updated System Settings
- .rtsz file (RoyalTS file) importation failing if one credential can't be decrypted
- Data source "Disconnect on idle" conflicting with application "Lock on idle"
- Error when clicking Test Database button on SQL Server with Integrated Security (Not supported)
- Extensions Manager Firefox "How to Install" link not redirecting to the proper help page
- Forum button not redirecting to Mac forum board
- Issue with MySQL Pooling
- Possible cause for application crashing when moving it from one screen to another
- Possible cause of crashes when moving application to another screen
- Possible error when filtering VMs in VMware Dashboard entry
- Possible error when losing connection during Devolutions Online Drive login
- Possible error when validating Google account
- Possible offline cache clearing issue
- Prompt for macOS Input Monitoring permission being shown
- Resizing issue in Session Logs window
- SSH entries failing to connect and not prompting for password if Password field is left empty
- Un-Parent entry not working
- Username Format being improperly applied in RDP sessions
- Title: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.2.0.0
- Developer: Devolution
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 84.74 MB