Mr. Zipper - 7Z RAR Tools 2.80
Mr.Zipper is an excellent, professional compression and extraction tool with personalized settings. It can protect your data by a password.
It features more supported formats than other zip tools.
Supported extraction formats:
RAR, 7Z, ISO, CAB, MSI, Zip, Stuffit, Arj, Z, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, PAX.
Supported compression formats:
7Z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2.
- Easy to use: simply drag files even whole folders to zipper window, then compress or extract the selected files.
- Supports quickly overviewing selected file with system default app.
- 2 compression/Extraction modes:
- - Manual mode: freely select your desired files in file list, then manually click compress or extract button to complete compression or extraction.
- - Automatic mode: automatically compress or uncompress as soon as files are dragged in.
- 3 options to personalize output folder:
- “Always custom”;
- “The same path of the original file”;
- “Use default path”.
- Protect your dаta: you can set a password to protect your data.
- Supports split large archives to several small ones.
- Browse image inside archives and file folders.
- Package a .app file to the dmg file with specific background images.
- The app was optimized to be compatible with the newest system Big Sur.
- Now users can directly open tar.gz, tar.xz and other types of files. It is unnecessary to unzip it as a .tar file and then open it any more;
- Solved the problem that the .rar compressed file made under Windows could not be opened;
- Newly add a toolbar button to easily open the compressed files;
- Users can choose whether directly decompress or browse the contents of the compressed file when opening the compressed file;
- You can browse the file directory in groups by "compressed files", "folders" and "other files".
- Title: Mr. Zipper - 7Z RAR Tools 2.80
- Developer: Lihua Yang
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 28.12 MB