Screenflick features high-performance screen capturing for smooth, fluid motion up to 60 fps. Screenflick can record any portion of the screen, simultaneously recording audio from internal or external microphones and the system audio.
An excellent utility for software screencasters and software trainers, Screenflick offers the ability to display keyboard commands, and highlights mouse clicks to better communicate which actions are being performed during screen recording.
Unlike other solutions, Screenflick allows you to record a movie once and compress it as many times as you want at different resolutions, qualities, and with or without audio, offering you the maximum amount of flexibility when choosing which presentation options to offer to movie viewers.
- When using GPU rendering, the displayed mouse clicks use the proper settings (left-clicks appeared as right-clicks)
- Addresses a crash on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Title: Screenflick 2.7.18
- Developer: Araelium Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 13.91 MB