Screenflick features high-performance screen capturing for smooth, fluid motion up to 60 fps. Screenflick can record any portion of the screen, simultaneously recording audio from internal or external microphones and the system audio.
An excellent utility for software screencasters and software trainers, Screenflick offers the ability to display keyboard commands, and highlights mouse clicks to better communicate which actions are being performed during screen recording.
Unlike other solutions, Screenflick allows you to record a movie once and compress it as many times as you want at different resolutions, qualities, and with or without audio, offering you the maximum amount of flexibility when choosing which presentation options to offer to movie viewers.
What's New:Version 2.7.41:
- Fixes an audio issue when recording only one channel from a multi-channel audio device and also a video camera.
- Introduces a change to synchronize the Screenflick Loopback and system output audio device sample rates, to avoid a not-quite-rare error when some other process changes the sample rates.
- Title: Screenflick 2.7.41
- Developer: Araelium Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.95 MB