BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What's New:Version 3.8.2:
- NEW: Reminders sync is here! You can sync directly with Reminders.app by adding a new "Apple Reminders" account from BusyCal > Preferences > Accounts > [+]
- New menu shortcut to quickly include / exclude events from all calendars from a specific account (right-click on account name in left panel)
- Improved search to support partial text matches
- Improved support for Open-Xchange CalDAV server
- Improved performance of background sync
- Improved sync performance of WebDAV subscriptions
- Improved performance of displaying calendar events in BusyContacts for selected contacts
- Improved overall responsiveness of the app with multiple accounts and dozens of calendars in each
- Improved handling of malformed attributes in Notes
- Improved handling of malformed iCalendar data containing third-party meta-data
- "Confirm changes on shared calendars", when checked under Preferences, now also applies to calendars you own but have shared with others
- Identical, duplicate alerts are now ignored when syncing from a CalDAV source
- Fixed a bug where the exchange public calendar browser would appear shrunk
- Fixed GTB timezone mapping for Exchange sync to use Europe/Bucharest instead of Europe/Istanbul
- Fixed a bug where the alarm popup would not display the default alarm time correctly after switching the app's timezone
- Fixed birthdays and anniversaries appearing twice at times
- Fixed weather to update displayed temperatures when switching between celcius and fahrenheit
- Fixed an issue with List view printing where at times certain date ranges wouldn't show up in print
- Fixed an glitch where the info panel would shrink in size at times
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
- Title: BusyCal 3.8.2
- Developer: BusyCal, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 25.65 MB