BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What's New:Version 3.5.0
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave (10.14). You can optionally set BusyCal to always use the lighter appearnce from View > Apperance.
- Improvements to auto-discovery of CalDAV / Exchange accounts
- Right-clicking on a Calendar Group now allows you to create new calendars for the group
- Goto Date dialog now accepts dates older than 1970
- Selecting "Email Attendees" from the event's context menu now attempts to attach the .ics when using Apple Mail, where possible
- New option to 'Send Email with Attachment' to attach the .ics file when an attendee's email address is right-clicked.
- Fixed crash when printing List View with multiple pages on Mojave
- Fixed handling of EST Timezone from Exchange
- Fixed 'make plain text' not working at times
- Fixed a bug where key-strokes were some times being ignored when entering a calendar title
- Fixed location pin not showing the 'route' option on the map, when clicked
- Fixed the word 'all-day' getting clipped in German when printing Week view
- Fixed info panel losing cursor position in notes when tabbing between apps
- Fixed a formatting issue where editing events starting with an emoji character would save text with incorrect formatting
- Fixed an issue where the notes would at times strip line-breaks from rich-text pasted into the window
- Ongoing stability improvements
- Title: BusyCal 3.5.6
- Developer: BusyCal, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 24.96 MB