UltData (iPhone Data Recovery) 184.108.40.206
World's Most Powerful Mac iPhone Data Recovery Software. Easily recover iPhone data lost due to iOS 9/8.4 update, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons. Within several clicks, you could recover deleted contacts, messages, photos, notes, etc. from iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S/4) on Mac OS X.
When Do You Need iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
- Deleted important data from iPhone by mistake.
- iPhone is damaged, lost or stolen.
- iPhone stuck in black/white screen of death, iPhone is inaccessible.
- Too many data on iPhone, want to backup iPhone data to computer.
- Lost important files on iPhone after iPhone jailbreak or factory restore.
- iOS update cause data lost from iPhone.
- Forgot iPhone lock-screen passcode.
Directly Recover iPhone Data without Backup
Connect your iPhone to Mac and then recover lost or deleted files directly from iPhone. No need to have backup files.
Retrieve iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
Recover iPhone data by extracting iTunes backup file. No need to connect iPhone to Mac. It's especially helpful when your iPhone is lost or damaged.
Restore from iCloud Backup
Restore iPhone data from iCloud backup won't overwrite the current data on your iPhone. It ensures the data safety as you can download iCloud backup to local computer.
Preview Photos, Contacts, SMS and More in Preferred Format
You are allowed to preview all photos, messages, contacts, notes, call history, etc. to decide what you want to recover.
- Preview all files by category, easy to find target files. Selectively recover files after previewing, saves time and energy. Check some or all files in individual category to recover in batches.
- Recover Contacts list as a VCF/Vcard file and easy to update it to Gmail or transfer to Android phone. Export and check lost other files in .txt, .xls, .xml, .vcf (contacts), .jpg (photos). etc.
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7, 10.6 and below
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit) and above
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- 200 MB free space and above
- iTunes pre-installed on your OS X machine