QR Factory 2.9.5
QR Factory is the end of boring black-and-white QR codes! Create QR codes from 9 different types of content and make them stand out from your competition.
- Create unlimited batch codes from a CSV file with no in-app purchase required.
- Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colours, and enhanced reliability.
- Save as bitmap (PNG) or vector (PDF).
- Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
- Use the full featured map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
- Print your codes directly from the app.
- Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
- No Internet connection required (except for Location). Securely create your codes knowing that your data never leaves your Mac.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- Overall improvements when saving small- or large-sized codes
- Issue where an unwanted border could appear around a code exported as PDF
- Issue where an exported PDF code might not be centred
- Title: QR Factory 2.9.5
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 3.66 MB