TransData - Internet Data Speed 3.0
TransData is the perfect solution to control and supervise your network usage.
- Shows network data transfer rate in Kbps/Mbps with up/down speed on your menu bar.
- Display the total data used by Mac from the start of the session.
- Monitor and reset Internet data usage.
- Displays connected WiFi network in the menu.
- A Beautiful widget or graph that shows upload & download internet speed per second.
- Display refresh rate can be set in preferences.
- Internet data can be displayed in two formats either KB/s(Bytes) or kb/s(bits).
- Dark/Light mode for all macOS versions.
TransData works with MacBook Air(M1), MacBook Pro(M1), iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
- Up/Down Speed: Upload/Download internet transfer rate per second (Kbps/Mbps)
- Up/Down dаta: Total Upload & Download internet date used over a period of time.
- Micro View: Floating widget on the desktop with Up/Down internet data transfer rate.
- Macro View: Graph which shows internet data transfer rate in detail.
- Total Internet data used: Display total of data sent and received.
- Upload speed: Display only upload internet speed.
- Download Speed: Display only download internet speed.
- Up & Down Speed: Show both upload and download speed.
- Active Speed: Shows upload or download, whichever is highest.
- Fixed Upload & Download data display on Macro display.
- Title: TransData - Internet Data Speed 3.0
- Developer: AppYogi Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.84 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.