System Toolkit 3.1.0
The System Toolkit is an all-in-one information and maintenance app designed for macOS.
Keep track of all your system loads. This includes CPU load, memory usage, network speeds and -traffic and the open network connections. All information can be shown in both the menu bar extra and the overlay window. Use the Dashboard to take a look at the most important parameters.
Menu Bar Extra
You can add as many menu bar widgets as you like. Every menu bar widget can be configured to show information.
The info panel shows the most important information in a separate window.
Bluetooth Device Battery Levels
The System Toolkit shows the battery levels of Bluetooth devices.
The following devices are supported:
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Wireless Trackpad
- Apple AirPods
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Apple AirPods Max
- Beats Solo 3
You can check the battery parameters on the battery page. This page shows detailed information about the internal battery. If you are using a Mac without battery, this page is hidden.
Besides the information pages, the System Toolkit also offers the following maintenance features:
- Fast Maintenance: Clean your Mac System with a single click!
- Disk Cleaner
Find duplicate files on your system. Use the smart selection to quickly select and delete your duplicate files and free up disk space.
Big Files Finder
This feature allows you to find big files on your hard disk. Quickly see which files take the most space. The files can be deleted from within the app.
Erase all your private data on your system. Did you visit some website that you do not want your other system users to find out about? Just start the Privacy Protector and erase your footsteps - it cleans the data of all major Werb Browsers.
Use the App Cleaner to find and remove files that were created and are being used by an app.
What's New:Version 3.1.0
This update contains the following changes:
- The disk page has been removed.
- A new Drives page has been added. On this page you can see the current speeds of all connected drives (SSD, HDD, SD Cards and USB drives).
- The design of the Bluetooth views in the menu has been revised.
- The window position and size is now persistent.
- The Info Panel no longer changes its style when it is inactive.
- The blue background on the Menu Bar Settings page has been replaced by a color that is more fitting.
- Title: System Toolkit 3.1.0
- Developer: Sascha Simon
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.36 MB