LogTail is an OS X app to view and monitor local and remote log files on linux servers (using SSH) or any plain text file in a simple, clean and unified interface!
It reads log files and outputs their contents as they change, and can follow or "tail" the file in a way similar to the Unix 'tail' utility (tail -f)
LogTail is helpful in monitoring application and system log files which are updated constantly at runtime.
It allows you to set up filter and highlight rules that can be used to hide or colorize lines with matching search terms. This allows you to focus on the important data in your log files! You can also enable notifications to be alerted when matching text is found in the log file.
In addition you can:
- Manage and browse remote SSH server hosts
- Bookmark and Search remote log files
- Share local log files as Mail message attachment or Messages instant message (or via AirDrop or add to Notes (Sharing toolbar item))
- Bookmark lines within a file
What's New:Version 3.13
- Fix a performance issue with loading text
- Fix remote server browser view issue in Mojave
- Add remote server file sorting option
- Fix bug in group rule selection
- Add option to reset selected keys in server configuration dialog
- Title: LogTail 3.13
- Developer: Stratumsoft Technologies Private Limited
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 13.59 MB