Bumpr is a handy, beautiful Mac app that lets you choose where to open links. Anytime you click on a web link, a compact, elegant menu pops up right in place and lets you choose which browser to open that link with. Bumpr also works with mail links.
Bumpr is particularly effective if you use more than one browser to run separate Google accounts, for cross-browser testing, to keep certain kinds of browsing activities restricted to certain browsers, and more. Its email handling is great if you use separate email clients for different email accounts.
What's New:Version 1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 is another major update. Thank you for all your support!
- Dark mode: Bumpr’s main menu has always been great for dark or light mode, but its preferences interface now syncs with macOS’s Appearance setting and looks beautiful when dark.
- Custom rules are now editable.
- Support for more browsers: Bumpr now allows many less conventional browsers to be added to its menu.
- Improved support for Dropbox and Parallels.
- General performance enhancements.
- Title: Bumpr 1.3.0
- Developer: Scott Ostler
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.48 MB