WebDrive Enterprise 2018.0
WebDrive's instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP client, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a mounted volume in Finder and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 and others just like local files on your Mac. It’s like having the cloud on a USB drive.
What's New:Version 2018.0:
- New: Endpoint Protection Feature that can optionally only allow certain applications to modify files on drives.
- New: If file is DAV locked by another user don't allow deletion of files.
- New: Fixed SharePoint Online issue with cache file validation, this option can now be used for SharePoint and OneDrive Business.
- Title: WebDrive Enterprise 2018 Build 18.0.600
- Developer: South River Technologies
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 43.45 MB