Ethernet Status 1.5
Ethernet Status lets you see the status of your LAN/Ethernet connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat icon which lets you know the status of the connection and other stats like your IP address, MAC address, current upload and download speed, data usage, etc.
- See the status, IP address and speed of the Ethernet adaptors
- Get the public IP address of your computer
- Thunderbolt and Firewire support
- Retina display enabled icons
- Shows IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Copy IP / MAC address from the menu
- See status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
- Option to see and copy IP / MAC of Wi-Fi adapter
- Upload and download speed for each adapter. Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
What's New:Version 1.5
- We fixed bugs and made some improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
- Title: Ethernet Status 1.5
- Developer: AppYogi Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.6 MB