Path Finder 9.3.5
Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system. Save your time: compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system.
Work how you want: extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow. Work seamlessly with other platforms: don't leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
What's New:Version 9.3:
- Added tags colors (labels) drawing mode preference: ribbon, badges or combined.
- Improved tag synchronization between Path Finder and Finder.
- Improved tags groups functionality (drag'n'drop of tags between groups and other small improvements).
- Improved tags/labels drawing when changing system appearance mode.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Title: Path Finder 9.3.5
- Developer: Cocoatech
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.92 MB