iconXprit is basically a background icon tool to provide a Finder service. It makes it easy to attach custom icons to desktop items such as folder. Three sorts of add-ons - image, color and text - can be added as layers and removed separately.
- Define group colors or use any color freely.
- Strings added via the text panel are editable and searchable.
- The editor panel contains various tools to modify combined images: resize, relocate, transform, apply several effects, add text and clip.
- Edit-settings can be saved as templates accessible from the service menu.
- Collect favorites.
- Keep items whose icons are frequently modified.
- iconXprit menu items are selectable and their order is customizable.
- The iconXprit service menu is now displayed in a panel, which resolves the issue of menu instability on macOS 10.12
- Text editing in the editor uses a separate panel on macOS 10.12
- Title: iconXprit 3.7
- Developer: T. Loosli
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 17.85 MB