Tadam is a simple Pomodoro timer that stays out of your way and lets you get the work done. When it’s time for a break, a big window pops up, reminding you to take a break. You can’t ignore it - you can either take a break or choose to work a little more.
- Simple: Few buttons, few features and no configuration. The simpler the better for your productivity.
- At your fingertips: Tadam lives in the menu bar, so its always just a click away.
- Out of the way: Glance at the icon and you already have a sense of how much time is left.
- You can set a hotkey to invoke Tadam from anywhere.
- You can control it entirely from your keyboard.
- You can set custom work and break durations any time you want.
- And you can shrink the break window if you want to spend it at your computer.
- Fixed crash when "Send feedback" is clicked
- After deactivating Tadam popover, previous app now gets focused
- Cmd+M now toggles the miniature Break window
- Title: Tadam 2.0.1
- Developer: Radoslaw Pietruszewski
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 5.58 MB