Share Bucket 2.2
Share Bucket - The best way to capture, edit and share ideas and files on your Mac.
Think of Share Bucket as a place for all your ideas, stored beautifully on the cloud and easily available to those you wish to share with. Share Bucket supports Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Imgur.
- Quickly take snaps of your screen and share them with friends, family, co-workers… anybody!
- Annotate screenshots using the rectangle, circle, line, text, drawing and arrow tools
- Blur out confidential information on screenshots
- Use the highlight tool to call attention to specific areas of an image
- Easily edit file formats between .png, .jpg, .tiff and .pdf
- Upload files by simply dragging and dropping them to the Share Bucket menubar icon.
SCREENSHOTS MADE EASY:
- Use the customizable hot key to capture any part of your screen which can then be used for annotating
- The app can be customised to auto upload standard OS X screenshots that you capture to the cloud service of your choice
FILE SHARING BRILLIANCE:
- Simply drag and drop files into the ShareBucket menubar icon to automatically upload them to your chosen cloud service
- Uploaded file links are automatically copied over to your clipboard.
- Uploaded content can additionally be auto-deleted after X number of days (set in preferences panel)
- You can also right click on any file within Finder and use the "Share with Share Bucket" option within the services menu to quickly upload the file
SHARE BUCKET IS PERFECT FOR:
- Image capturing and annotating screenshots. Use annotations for editing images for business or school work, adding directions to a map, brainstorming ideas, communicating design feedback and more
- Quickly and easily sharing files of any kind
- Mountain Lion and above users can export annotated images to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Gorgeous retina graphics
- Visual popup notifications with sound alerts (both can be toggled on/off) to let you know your files have successfully uploaded
- Share links are shortened and automatically added to your clipboard for quick pasting of links
- Customise the app to start at login
- Bug fixes