Playr was made solely to focus on your video viewing experience. It's not crammed with extra features for organizing files or to make playlists and such. You don't need to install any extras or plug-ins to view your favorite movies, it just works. Playr has been carefully developed using the latest available technologies with a meticulous attention to details. It's user interface is clean, stylish and simple to use. Hope you'll enjoy it!
- Play almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plug-ins.
- Doesn't depend on QuickTime or AVFoundation for playback.
- Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
- Supports all the major subtitle formats.
- Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold and underlined.
- Supports subtitles in right-to-left languages like Hebrew.
- Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
- Convenient metadata inspector that automatically pulls info from themoviedb.org.
- Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
- Retina graphics user interface.
- Retina resolution subtitles on your Retina Mac.
- Fullscreen player built-in (of course).
- Built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan.
- 64-bit native.
What's New:Version 2.6.1
- Now runs native on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
- Title: Playr 2.6.1
- Developer: Bitfield AB
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 32.64 MB