LanScan Pro 3.1
LanScan Pro is a simple and efficient IPv4 network scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet: the local one, or any public subnet that you configure.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, Virtual interfaces ...
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space!
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
- Hostname resolution: DNS, mDNS (Apple devices) and SMB (Windows devices)
- Custom hostname edition
- Export results in CSV files
- No limitation on the number of devices found !
Comparison with the free LanScan edition:
- Scanner enhanced and faster
- Public IP range scan
- Export in CSV files
- Hostname resolution without restrictions
- Hostname edition
- Better look !
- Fixed a crash when two successive scans are quickly launched
- Fixed a crash when filtering results and content was updated at the same time
- Updated MAC addresses vendors (+531)
- Title: LanScan Pro
- Developer: Thomas Baudelet
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 1.58 MB