ScreenSaver Now 1.75
ScreenSaverNow provides an easy way for you to activate your screensaver. Just click the app's button in the status bar, or dock icon menu, or press a hotkey of your choice, and your screensaver will be instantly activated!
A Customizable Global Hotkey or a mouse click to activate your screensaver instantly.
Using a screensaver is still the most effective way of protecting your privacy while you are away from your Mac (even in this day and age).
A screensaver in conjunction with a password may very well be the only way of protecting your information from others when you are away from your Mac and still need to keep it working….
- Fully customizable global hotkey trigger
- Simple mouse click to trigger
- Dock icon can be set to hidden
- More stabilized action avoiding miss-trigger by the user's mouse shaking after a click
- Sandbox-compatible option of auto-start at login.
- all deprecated functions rewritten
- 'display control panel' added to dock menu and main menu
- status menu bar icon not only matches macOS dark mode but also the wallpaper light/dark setting
- status menu bar icon dark mode switching supported
- More by dragonBTV menu updated
- Title: ScreenSaver Now 1.75
- Developer: Jiulong Zhao
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.81 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.