Magic Battery Mini 4.1.0
Magic Battery Mini supports all Apple and Logitech peripherals. Battery information will be shown in a small window or in the Notification Center widget.
Magic Battery Mini shows the battery level of supported input devices that are connected via Bluetooth.
The following devices are supported (if your device is not listed, please contact the support):
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Wireless Trackpad
- Logitech mice like the MX Anywhere 3
- Logitech keyboards like the K380
The app features:
- Displays battery information for connected Bluetooth devices in a lightweight window.
- This app comes with a widget that integrates into the notification center.
- Connected or disconnected devices are detected automatically. The view is then adjusted accordingly.
All products that are supported and were listed above are a registered trademark of Apple Inc. or Logitech Inc.
This update contains the following changes:
- General code improvements.
- Title: Magic Battery Mini 4.1.0
- Developer: Sascha Simon
- Compatibility: macOS 11.5 or later.
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.36 MB